Bonjour Beautiful Baguettes! How you doinnnn’?
I have like 4 drafts to publish…my life…
Today I am Backkkkk *plays superhero music* withh oh mah gawd, people people people PEOPLE. Is there this thing going with amazingly wonderful Evin💗?!?! She’s SOOO NICE! She gave me another opportunity and she nominated me….HOLY. SCHNITZELS PEOPLE SHE NOMINATED ME FOR A FREAKING AWARD, YA HEAR ME, MY. FIRST. AWARD. LIKE. EVER. *lays on bed because she’s overly excited* Sooo, lets get started, wait hold on lemme just *dies* *comes back up from the dead* (yeah, I do that a lot…perfect occasion, isn’t it baguettes?) I mean, I would have a reason to die cause it’s like 3:42 am here and I haven’t slept…one. bit. I’m getting really scared too as I haven’t slept all night and that’s bad, but you baguettes make me smile so I. DON’T GIVE. A. SCHNITZEL. (cause I don’t have one..duh.) No but like seriously, thanks for spreading
nutella, (just– you know, this is what happens to me at 3:44, don’t mind me)a smile on my face!
So now let’s really get started!
EEEMAAAAAGAWWWWRRRRDDD, THANKS SO MUCH EVIN!
Here are the rules📋📜
- Thank the person who nominated you and put a link of their blog on your blog.
- Answer the questions given.
- Nominate 2-6 blogs that you think would enjoy blogging about the award and notify them about it.
- You may/may not create 11 new questions for your nominees. If so, the more creative the better.
1)Have you ever tried Indian food? If yes, did you like it? (It’s ok if you didn’t! Answer honestly please!)
Of course I have, #SpiceForLife. Honeyyy, I love Indian food, it’s SO GUT! I like it extra spicyyyy *muah* (please deal with the 3:55 am me, please, thank you)
2) Short hair or long hair?
This is hard, since I love short hair, it looks so cute and you can handle them better, but there are so many pretty hairstyles you can do with long hair!
3) The coolest blog you have seen?
There’s something very unique in every. single. blog. They all have their own style! So, no, I can’t choose.
4) The kindest thing ever said to you, or something which someone said that made you feel just so happy?
Someone said to me, that I make them smile when it was their rough time, I’ve also been told that I like to lighten up the mood, that I try my hardest and my mom told me I’m very adventurous. But making someone smile, touches my heart.💓
5) Your favorite place to be?
In the arms of my mama and my papa (hugging them, or sitting beside them because I know they’re always by my side). It’s the best place.💜
6) Who would you want by your side RIGHT NOW?
Right now, I would just want sleep to be aside of me, just kidding
(now am I?) My grandpa…I miss him a lot. But I know he’s the brightest star in the sky and he is with me..always.
7) 3 things you hate?
- MOSQUITOES, If there is a mosquito as a baguette right now in this blog, I will slap it across the face (ew) and..and..yeah. 2) Formality in this generation.I’ll explain why..it’s because now even family members or close neighbors, keep the formality between each other and I don’t want that, I want us to mix and blend and have fun and DROP THE FRKIN FORMALITY. 3)
Not being able to sleep (please deal with the 4:14 am me, please, thank you) Not being able to spend quality time with my friends from school.
8) 1 way I could improve my blog?
There’s always one thing which leads to it all, be. myself.
9) What device do you use when you write blogs? (eg. computer, laptop)
10) Your favorite outfit?
Those kinda jeans and oversize or baggy t-shirt tucked in.
11) 1 thing that makes you unique, or 1 talent you have, or 1 thing people didn’t know about you?
That I am me. That I love making people smile and I love to use my humor, I’m good at art!
- The Cozy Potato
- Nour R.
- Libby Loo
- Elsie LMC
- Central City Girl
- Starlight Reader
- Sunflower Seeds
- The Blanket Burrito
- A teenage girl
My questions… ?????
- Is there anything you would want to change about yourself?
- What brightens up your day?
- Coffee or tea?
- Do you have a fav my little pony character and if so, what is it?
- Do you have a huge, huge dream or a huge goal you wanna achieve?
- Most used word?
- Do you correct people when they make mistakes?
- Have you ever started a rumor?
- What last made you laugh until you cried?
- What does your last received text message say?
- Cutest thing anyone’s done for you?
I’M NOT GONNA SLEEP COZ I’M NOT SLEEPY, THANKS FOR ASKING! I’M GUT! Movin’ on!
THE SMALL JOYS TAG!!!!!
- Thank the blogger who tagged you!
- List 15 of your Small Joys (They can be as weird, random, and silly as you want to make them!)
- Tag 5 blogger friends who bring you joy (and feel free to say why they bring you joy!) Have fun with it!
Thank you so much again, Evin!!!!!
My small joys…💜😊
- Making people smile or seeing people smile, even if you’re just passing them in the street, a smile wouldn’t hurt and it might make the other person’s day!
- Rainy or Cold days, you can snuggle up in your blanket with your family around you and spend quality time.
- Talking to my friend all the way from Korea, he left school a year ago and we still keep in touch which surprised us both! 🙂
- Writing in my diary, I love doing that, I literally pour my feelings nobody can read and everything’s safe with me.
- Writing, where public (friends) can see my writing (only the people that I dunno personally), That is why I started blogging too! 😊
- Laughing our butts off with my crazy friend! At the end of the day, we completely run out of breath by doing our exercise: laughing.😂😂
- Pressing that notification bell at the corner of the screen, to see your love and replying to them…smiley!💓😊
- Spending time with my friends! They make me feel so loved (including you!)
- Singing my heart out! I love doing karaokes with Kinjal!
- Sleeping makes me feel relaxed (like I’m totally relaxed right now😂)
- Listening to music!
- Remembering God everyday and me being thankful for every single little thing.😊
- Paying Barbie with my little sister, once she went ” Let’s put her in the oven, her butt will burn and whoosh whoosh, TADAAAAA, now she’s all burned, let’s throw her off the sofaaaa, muahahah” 😂😂😂😂 I love kids.
- Playing with kids and babies, I love them SO. MUCH.💜
- Eating, mah bootiful baguettes, who doesn’t love eating?!, I love snacking with Kinjal and just having little family snacks in the evening.
- 16 JUST THIS LAST ONE! I love making videos of all our memories and then see them all when I grow a little older!
And I tag….
- Central City Girl – Brin’s an amazing blogger and she uses humor too..I luv it!
- Starlight Reader – You should def check out Sarah’s blog!
- Sunflower Seeds – Sara’s blog is SO MUCH FUN to read!
- MaeFlower – You wouldn’t want to miss a post!
- The Blanket Burrito – I absolutely love reading her posts and you might too!
- A teenage girl – She spreads out so much positivity & she just reached ZEE milestone!
I absolutely LOVED doing this blog post! It was so fun and I hope to do more in the future!
Love you all to the baguette land and back!😘😘